Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Jaga" 25/5/10


"Jaga" during lunch time is not so bad lar...but, today....it;s really way out of line...i went out to find food. D refused to asked me / ignore me since monday morning...okey...what the heck! I dont mind...i can find my own food. Then, i went out at 12.02pm heading to Carrefour Subang Jaya. Bought tom yam + rice + omellette...Went down to Carrefour to look for ISOMIL Plus....if there;s promo, then i'll buy for 1 month stock.
I drove back to Maersk, had a race with Civic 1.8 on the way back (hehehehe....), & when i stepped in the office, saw those FIN girls + kath + 2 OPS lady happily eating at the pantry...The time already 5 minutes pass 1pm. So, i straight away kept my things at my desk, took my bowl & fork + spoon & my water bottle & straight to the pantry. Well, they asked me to sit with them...Which is fine with me...Talk a bit...Then, i started eating my food quietly + pretending nothing happened...since D always say that she dont care...so, why i shud care what she felt & think....
Then, finished eating, i saw my watch already 1.30pm. Kath & a few others are still there, havent going to wrap up whatever they started. So, i started to make a move towards the sink bowl, wash whatever needed & packed the rest of stuff, walked straight to the frontdesk. I didnt say a word. I hope they will feel guilty...but, seems that they dont...hump!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment