Thursday, December 24, 2009

Frens...?? In the Office...


Rather not to say that some of them are not frens but more to colleagues / co-worker...why?
Today, i was being left alone. Kath is on 1/2 day leave coz tomorrow is X-mas & she's taking the chance of utilising company;s benefit - 1/2 day FREE leave given by company on the eve of her celebration. It;s ok for me...Melina also on leave. She;s also celebrating X-mas...i can say that she;s a hard-core church activist...It's fine for me too...
So, i've stranded at the front-desk. Have to replace Melina;s place. Whole day long. Though i hate it, but, i have to do it. It;s HR people who asked SOS about this. So, whenever the receptionist not around, ADM have to back-up. They dont care whether we have to go the ladies, or need a 2-minute coffee break or need some food for lunch break or at least a 1 hour break or not...The thing is, somebody must be standing by at the front-desk at ALL TIME...repeat....at ALL TIME...i keep on cursing the 'one' from HR who ask this thing - Shireen Ng!....when i keep on thinking of this, to me, she;s like a bitch. Huh!
So, today....2 x-colleagues came over & ask Diyana & a few others for a lunch-out together at Subang Parade. Diyana did ask me (thru e-mail along together with other people...just sekadar berbasa-basi...hahahah) So, i said..."i have to be a "jaga" at the front. Sorry! i cant go...just "tapau" for me coz i am really hungry". I saw only a few names in the email not including 2 people who drives to work but, always want to 'tumpang' my car to 'tapau' food during lunch break. Then, i saw them walked out together with the rest of people...pegi makan, without even asking me whether i have food or i need food or whatever. They just go...Frust? yeah...They dont even care...When they need me, they'll look for me. When they dont need me, they dont even bother about me at all...huh!...& then, for most of the time during lunch break, they want to follow me because i drive. They dont want to drive coz wanna save fuel for their car...What a pathetic! As if i dont need to save anything for myself. At least if i want things, i try to get it by myself. Dont want to depend on others. Dont take advantage on others....They're good frens to me in the office? Naaahhh....they barely speak to me. As i said before, they dont care....!...aaarrgghhh...! Why i keep on seeing / dealing / getting these kind of people...Not that i think / feel that i am a perfect person...i am not...But, i try my best to do good to others, to be sincere with them...But, people are doing these things to me...how pathetic! & how frustrated....like my mom / my ustadz or ustadzah during shool days said, "if we do good to others, others will do the same to you or you will get good things in return"...seems like the value of sincerety, honesty & be good to others are going to be perished....

2 comments:

  1. tu nmnye..kawan yg hampeeehhhh.....so peh ni...x yh nk bebaik dh...kne ikut pe'el depa la pulak...org baik bls baik...org mcm tu pandai2 la nk wat pe....k babeeh...pe2pn sabo...kawan sejati sukar di cari..thats true n really2 true

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahah...hampeh kan......hahahah....
    hmmm...buat baik berpada2 jek....mmg tak buat baik betul la...tp yg bengkek tu bila diperguna2kan walau pun tak buat baik sgt....takpe le...mane ade mende fair kat dlm dunia ni....mostly unfair...huhuhuhuhu....sabor je la...

    ReplyDelete