Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wish List d BDO...now turn to be d Malaysia...

Remember last time when i tell u guys about my wish list in Bandung? Seems like i dont bring enough cash / standby enough cash for shopping in BDO....tak cukup!....peerrgghh....
Things that i looked for : (hahaha....exagerate lak...betul ke eja nih?....) >< like this hahahaha....but, actually >< like this la...
, & even looked for this for my beloved 'atok' tu la...utk sape lg kan.... ....
for those clothes, yg tensionnye coz i couldnt find my size...chet! For that watch, i found it, but the price....fuuuhhh...! Quite expensive...almost 1m...hahaha...not in million ringgit malaysia...but almost 1million ruppiah...almost RM500 gak le...i only bring IR1.4million....hmmmm
So now, it'll become my Wish List in Malaysia...saw my payslip yesterday. Only 1 month bonus....huh! Frustrating, but Alhamdulillah....at least ade gak salary & bonus rite...Bonus base on KPI, yet to be evaluated la...this 1 will be in February 2010...& will be conpensated in April. (I am trying to calm myself on this...asking my heart to wait for it...if i go now, i wont be compensated for that at all...arrgghh...!!!)
So, need to shop for this later...have to budget, of course...& dunno yet whether i can get all these things by this year...wanna know my new wish list? Here it is :
1) GUESS watch for him & for me...(it;s actually got some sentimental value...got this watch after a few date with him...it was a pair - 1 for him & 1 for me)
2) need to decorate my house...now waiting for the kitchen cabinet to settled. others - guess have to wait for their turn...huhuhuhuh
3) need to re-personalised my personality....this 1 will be a surprise to lots of people...hahahaha
4) need to buy a treadmill....have to work-out from home. cant go to the gym anymore...need lots of time like last time...& i need to sacrifice a lot of things too - money + time
5) need to find a new & secure job....
6) i want to register for language class...perhaps Japanese...?
7) need to contact suppliers & actively doing my online biz...
8) Haj by the age of 35...hopefully can do this...but, i cannot quit from my job then.../ stay working, not being a housewife
9) a lot of things la.........aiyoyoyoyoyo....

No comments:

Post a Comment