Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have cold feet!


My job search continues.....after a few times of rejections without being called for interviews, at last, IKA (Asia) Sdn Bhd called me. It's supposed to be tomorrow (23/12/2009) @ 9am...but, then, i had cold feet few days back...then, yesterday until today i was thinking or perhaps feels uneasy of going there for the interview. My heart says 'dont go'...& i also felt that i shouldnt go. Why? I dunno....normally, i trust my heart & what i feel...for no certain reason but, in the end, i'll know something not good / got something good....hmmmm....
A few days back, i always have the feeling / phobia of sitting in an interview session specially in a room with many interviewers......huh! It;s actually torturing me! ....hahahaha...
then, yesterday i felt that i shouldnt go at all....Ayang yet to know about this...but, i think he'll be mad...hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment